Friday, April 3, 2009

sneak preview


So here is a sneak preview of this year's Easter dresses for Annie and Lily Kate. Last time the girls were in town, I was uh measuring and uh smocking like crazy. I have this little girl so trained about taking pictures that while I was measuring Annie, she said "Lolli take my picture with my Bah Bah in this new Bah Bah dress! I promise she did. It is probably the only picture I have of her that she requested I take, so that makes it pretty special to me!
I have the dresses finished now and while we are at Annie's birthday party this weekend I am trying on the final version. Stay tuned for a picture of them after Easter! (I am sure you will see some birthday party ones before that too, after all... I am Lolli, otherwise known as an obsessed picture taking grandmother or I'd like to think I am just an overly fond, memory making, fun loving Lolli) Does that fall into the category of pride? If so, please pray for me!


post signature

No comments: