Friday, April 24, 2009

Highlights from this week

Well, besides seeing a snake in my driveway on Monday and not knowing where the sneaky thing crawled off to after getting run over 3 times, the only highlights of this week that are worth blogging about are:finishing this book on our porch with the most gorgeous weather and birds all around me. All you girls who ever had a maid growing up, this is a must read! (I miss Inez)

and my Sonic ice- just drive up to a Sonic, ask for a bag of ice to go home, pay $2 and your ice water and diet drinks will never taste the same without a glass of this ice!
I was right on- about not having as many highlights as last week!


post signature

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yes...I figured starting a blog was a good way for everyone to see the babe! I left you a note on my latest post :)