Sunday, April 5, 2009

Annie's birthday party

After many prayers for nice weather and lots of errands with my mommy,

Annie says "Wellll, today is my party and......

lots of my friends are coming and bringing presents too, one of them has lollipops on it, hmmmm?!....

and the Easter bunny came after I told him at the mall that he was invited!

and my Nana came all the way from North Carolina and painted bunny faces on each of my friends....


I so happy to finally have this party we have been talking about....

Lily Kate even liked the Easter Bunny coming to the party too...


even though some kids were scared of him, that bunny made me giggle!


My Auntie drove up all by herself for the party (Uncle Pookie went to the big Final Four Bball games) and she and Pops did a lot of holding of Lily Kate!

Then we had a big Easter egg hunt....

I found some eggs but I was a little distracted watching 20+ kids finding their eggs....

Of course my favorite part was my great big birthday cake!

and I got to eat as much as I wanted!


post signature

No comments: