Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

This Indigo Bunting blue bird decided to visit my backyard this Easter weekend! I especially love blue birds and this breed is so rare to see in one's backyard. I felt it was an extra special blessing to me from the Lord. He has a way of letting me know He cares for me through times like this.
Then two of them appeared on the feeders! I love catching them in the act with my camera. Usually by the time I run get my camera they are gone.


I loved seeing the girls this Sunday on Easter. Our sweet Lord lets me know the realm of His love in a unique way through these little ones!
I can't tell you what it means to be a grandparent seeing your little ones grow up, watching your own children parent them and rejoicing together that He IS Alive with them.
It's funny how grandchildren can pull your heart strings like no one else.

I love how my son in law loves his girls.

I love how my heavenly father gave us the time for four generations to enjoy this Easter together.
I love how these two little girls have brightened my world with their love.

And I love how God saw fit to end my Easter day with this little bunny hopping across our backyard as we sat on our porch retiring from our travels.

No need to tell you anymore things that Lolli loves today. But I must conclude this post by saying "I love sharing my Easter with you"!



post signature

No comments: