Tuesday, March 3, 2009

From white covered scenes





to snow melting and
flowers and bird baths thawing
and the golf course welcoming customers on Monday Morning as the snow melts away.

A new week is upon us and I must say after one gives a party, there is such a feeling of rest afterwards. I so love a party, seeing people enjoy themselves and all the planning and details that go into it and honoring a family member you love. But I so love the week after too when I can sit back and smile over it all! I can rest as there is no major housework to be done and there are little flowers smiling at me all around the house
like these in Lee's baby bottle that I have saved all these years! I loved that I could use it for Jennifer's party and share my sentiment with Regan too:)


I am getting so excited about putting some baby boy flowers in here soon!


post signature

No comments: