Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This one is for the birds

Some days I want to blog and some days I don't but most everyday I enjoy looking at other's blogs. Why? Am I nosey, am I curious, am I bored? The answer is No (exception being maybe a little curious sometimes :).
Am I relational? Am I a photo lover? Am I interested in those I love? The answer is yes. Looking at blogs makes me feel connected to those I am reading about. I love seeing the latest on the children, both yours, their's and mine. I absolutely love children and my slightly overboard obsession with taking photos of my own is just an outlet for loving them. When they are not here, I sort through my photos regularly and it brings the kids to my easliy distracted mind and my open arms that long to hug them daily. It is my understanding from my aunt that my maternal grandfather whom I never knew was the exact same way (Ray Sherman Paul from Waterloo, Iowa). I hope to meet him one day in Heaven and share our mutual love.
You might notice that I do love pictures of birds, most animals, and nature in general too.
Reading a complete stranger's blog also entertains me at times. It is a short version of reading a book. People's words tell a story and people's photos tell a story. Sometimes I have to look beyond the words and photos to see what a person has to say. Sometimes I say "that is for the birds" and move on. So you might be saying the same about my posts on this blog. Just so you know, some of my days are like that and I try not to blog on those days :). Then there are other days when I can't wait to blog. I am not one for posting other's pictures but I found this one randomly and it makes me smile.

And those days are for the bluebirds in my life. Some of you, some of your photos, and some of your words make me feel like a bluebird watching a rainbow. You know who you are :)

post signature

2 comments:

jessica said...

As Annie say's "I love you with a thousand blue birds"!!

Amy said...

Love it and love you!