Sunday, June 7, 2009

Heart ♥ theme


I have no idea who all is following my blog unless I have heard from you personally but for those who don't know me well or have not followed all the posts I have made in June, you might question this picture I post today. You have to read back through all 9 of my posts about Costa Rica to understand why in the world I would take a picture of my paper towels and my husband's coffee mug.
The 1st morning I was home from the mission trip, after a 1 am arrival the night before and a previous long day on flights and in airports, I walked my sleepy self into the kitchen and this is what I saw as I reached for the coffee pot! I don't remember buying those paper towels and Jack's cup is one he uses every week but the message on it was especially ♥heart felt to me that day.

God is a God of themes...a God of love... a God of affirmation and a God of reminders! His love endures forever.


post signature

No comments: