Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Overwhelmed!


I am home and getting settled back into my regular routines but I am overwhelmed in so many respects. My week in Costa Rica was so memorable that I do not know where to begin to document it. It was unbeleivable at how many ♥ hearts God placed in our paths to remind us not only of His love but His hand on our trip. From day one at the very first planning meeting, God put into my heart ♥, the theme of "Hiding God's word in your heart". We coordinated most every craft and skit with that verse and you will see from that point on just how God confirmed that theme to us over and over. I'll start with a few of my pictures at our dorm house where we stayed and the Sunday worship service we attended and randomly blog as I can about it.

The room where 4 of us girls stayed in had this at the top of the door frame. No one else's door had a heart on it!


Go figure that even the shower curtains had hearts on them! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Note that the first child to greet me when we got off the bus at the church had a lollipop in her hand!

This is where part of my heart ♥ is right now.



post signature

No comments: