Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dinosaurs or Crabs

We had to make a major decision one night about where to eat in Downtown Disney. It came down to eating with the dinosaurs or the crabs.
The T-Rex Café seemed like a fun place but I think we made the right decision, especially for Susan!


She and the waiter (Arunas from Lithuania) hit it off :) He was anything but crabby!

Remember I told you I would have a few food pictures and these meals were delicious and worthy of a photo shoot!


I loved my grilled shrimp and loaded baked potato and the BUSH of fresh broccoli :) There was enough broccoli for all 3 of us!

We ended this evening by seeing Cirque Du Soleil - La Nouba performance in Downtown Disney and it was outstanding! It had 4 little foreign girls doing acrobactics, about ages 6 or 7, who stole the show. They will not let you take pictures with a flash during the performance so this finale scene was the best I could do.

No comments: