Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm back with lots to share

Hello All,
I'm back from a wonderful week in Orlando. Our deer neighbor and friend,"Mrs SuMe" invited us to share a vacation with her in a time share resort and go to Disney with her. What a sweet life, I know, and the trip was indeed sweet and fabulous. From gorgeous weather to hardly any lines at the rides and shows(mostly we got right in, waiting 10 minutes at the max) to a luxurious resort, this week will be hard to beat as far as both fun + relaxing vacations are known. I have wayyyy toooo manyyyy picturesssss .....
Here are some from the resort- The Hilton Grand Vacations, just 10 minutes from Disney World - easy to get to and excellent accomodations-we were in a 2 bedroom condo, both with King size beds, and a full kitchen and a screened in balcony overlooking a lake.

2 pools with fountains flowing in them and 3 hot tubs (which we did not have time to use :( )


one of those step on water fountains that kids love!

we had our own swimming pool in our room - a huge jacuzzi!



Epcot had this week highlighting their Wine and Food Festival around the World showcase area! I could not have been happier for Mrs SuMe because she loves a good wine and special foods and this festival at Epcot was designed especially for her.



How they knew we were coming this week, I do not know, but she was as happy as a little child in the Magic Kingdom for the 1st time! We visited each country taking our time and she tasted just about everything they had and was in food heaven. The foods I had were really tasty and usally we are not ones much for the international cusine. You will see a few food pictures in my blogging of Disney :) I did manage to keep us on schedule for all the shows and rides we wanted to do and Jack kept us safe and sound getting to and from all our travels. Come back later as I sort through my pictures to share this trip with you.


post signature

No comments: