Monday, October 5, 2009

Last Day in Disney

Our last day in Disney, I encouraged Susan and Jack both to ride the new Test Track ride. It was reviewed as being a thriller with warnings to those who have neck issues but it had lots of interest for those who love cars. Since I am not one of those, I knew people watching would be much more fun for me while both my car loving-roller coaster buddies would enjoy this.

They came out looking like they had been whipped and indeed they had while learning they were going 65 miles an hour through a tunnel in an open car. I think they both will not trust my reading of reviews ever again. Boy, I am glad I decided to people watch on that ride!
I got to see cute little girls pushing their own strollers :)
and this proud daddy was eager for me to take a picture of his 15 week old Tinker Bell! First time I'd ever seen Tinker Bell with a paci!

this darling little cinderella and I had a nice chat

and there were little ones with princess veils and mickey ears every where.

and big girls too (this one was getting married in two days)
we did end up riding the Universe of Energy ride which was ok if you like dinosaurs and Ellen DeGeneres.
Jack and I rode the Missions in Space which was exciting, while Susan opted to go back into the countries for one last taste of their wine and food festival.


The last site we saw when exiting Epcot was this couple walking their dog into the Kennel area just out front of the main gates and the dog started resisting his owners and would not budge so they had to pick him up and carry him to the kennel (dog sitters for the day). I thought it was rather humorous to see that big ole dog being carried into Disney knowing he would not get to have the fun his owners were going to have that day.
You just never know what kinds of things you will see at Disney World! Get your camera ready when you go!

post signature


I'll end my picture journey right here of our trip to Disney World and Orlando with this famous quote!

No comments: