Saturday, October 3, 2009

For Scott and Cat and the Blocker Girls

These pics are for my nephew, Scott and his wife, Cat, and the Blocker girls (their mom is one of my sweet friends) who are all living and ministering to College kids (and many others I am sure) in China this year! Just wanted yall to know I thought of you while I visited China this past week too. My trip was much easier, huh?





Much love and prayers for yall in China! I am enjoying reading your blogs and following your journeys over there( http://catandscott.blogspot.com/ themusgroves.blogspot.com jonasfamilyjournal.blogspot.com)


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post as for me. I'd like to read something more concerning that topic. The only thing I would like to see on that blog is a photo of some jammer.