Monday, February 14, 2011

Papa and the ducks = chicken soup for the sick and the caregivers

A big thank you to my friend Kitty for her very thoughtful gift of the book, Papa, and especially for its arrival the week before Knox got RSV and came to stay at our house. Who knew the timing of all these things? God knew.
On day 4 when we felt Knox could be out and about and the sun shone so brightly and the weather warmed up a bit, we headed straight for the newly discovered duck pond.
there were some friendly ducks waiting on us.
and the smile on this face made our day!
his new circle of friends overwhelmed him with love!
and much energy was needed to get out on this afternoon.
I heard Lee say "I do not know who had more fun with the ducks, me or him?" :) :) :)
I couldn't agree more!


post signature

No comments: