Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What ya been doing?

Well, let's see, besides sewing a few burp cloths for "Sweet G" as I call her,
and thanks to I-phones and I-pads, I've been checking the computers waiting on new pictures every day of this little angel,

and now I am resting up and cleaning up from a week of having her big brother!

Mister Knox is not known to go right into the arms of everybody but let me tell you that the ones he chose to go to while visiting us, were so thrilled!
We made a little quick stop by Kleins on our way out of Montgomery so "Fancy Nancy" could see Knox and he made no bones about letting her hold him. Mercy, I was as thrilled as she was.
My friends, Richard and Martha Compton, went to see the horses with us another day bringing their grandson, Daniel, and again, Knox went right up to Richard to be held, and I was shocked. He had never seen him before. Since Richard is just recovering from a mild heart attack, I thought it was extra special for Knox to choose him.

Now the one person he would not go to was Miss Barr at the assisted living home. Go figure. She even gave him lollipops but he was not going to sit in anyone's lap or be held on that afternoon except mine. (Maybe it was because Miss Barr had on her championship necklace that her nephew brought her from Arizona!)

something we tried to do every day it was nice out was play outdoors. One day we went to the park and slid every which a way down all the slides. He is not afraid to try new adventures :)
Knox's mama and daddy think all I feed him is lollipops



but I have proof that this little clown ate lots of good stuff the week he was with us!
peanut butter on crackers and milk = yum!
and good ole bananas are a fav with him too. This boy also loves him a corndog and spaghettios, and he can down a milkshake with a straw (he is a pro with straws) so fast it will make you laugh!

When he went to sleep at night, I would go in and peek and find him in this position! I do not know how a baby sleeps like this but it is too cute, I think!

When we strolled to see the horses most everyday, Knox loved to offer them some of his cherrios!
But when he got right up close to them, he would change his mind and decide to keep his hands away from their big old mouths. One smart little grandson, huh?!

I have some athletic pictures coming up in next day or two of this future athlete :) Stay tuned!

post signature

1 comment:

Regan said...

Sweetness! I love that he has the "death grip" on froggy in the sleep pic. He definitely misses his "La-La"!