Monday, May 24, 2010

for the love of water

Water, water, water! That's is how I could describe part of our long weekend with 2 of the cutest girls in the world!
the love of a sprinkler can bring out such big smiles :)



playing outside in the water is fun fun fun!

The girls have the cutest little monogrammed bathing suits (I did not buy them or make them or pick them out-my daughter got these and had them monogrammed in BHam) I had to quickly snap their picture before the love of water took over and floatie devices were muchly needed to keep 2 cutie pies afloat.
the newest floatie accessories were perfect for our trips to the pool. LK knows NO danger and when she headed for the deepend in her yellow floatie, it kept her head up the whole time and she hardly looked back for any assurance from me (but I was right there with her, believe me:)

A is also happy to float all around and show you her new world of wearing goggles and besides chewing on our noodle floats to make pretend potatoe chips, she is a regular little swimmer!

I love love love water myself and I am thrilled summer is on its way to enjoy more water activites with these loves of mine!

post signature

No comments: