Friday, May 14, 2010

I did it

Well, I bit the bullett and joined facebook today. Call it peer pressure or temptation or call it just plain wanting to stay connected. It has only been 6 hours and it defintely has been a connector. Now my challenge is to stay balanced and limit my time so that this computer is not the better part of my day.
If you read my blog and I have not asked you to be my friend on facebook, send me an email or comment with your email address and I will be happy to connect with you.
My left brain will still lean towards this blog, I think. I have special times coming soon with those special little ones in my life so do come back here from week to week.
Here are some photos I have not yet shared from our mission team's evening/dinner one night on the beach in Nicaragua. It was about 1 hour away from where we stayed. The sunset was absolutely gorgeous. There were hungry kids on the beach selling us trinkets and giving us gifts. There were horses trotting up and down the beach as well as lean lanky dogs. We had a marvelous seafood dinner and enjoyed the ocean breeze in the open air restaurant. It was a nice break from the 100° weather we experienced all week. Can you tell that I am still very much aware of the trip's effect on me. Something happens inside me on these mission trips that none other does. I can't explain it. But none of us can explain God's love very well, can we?





post signature

No comments: