Saturday, May 1, 2010

Interrupting this program

I am not quite finished sharing some of our adventures in Nicaragua but today was Annie's dance recital and I have a few pictures to share from that before I finish telling you about the mission in Nicaragau.
The Lawson family came up from Fairhope for the recital also so I got a bonus today seeing all 3 of these precious grands of mine. Only one glich of the day was I had my camera set on ISO400 setting for all my outdoor pictures in Nicaragua and forgot to change it so most of my pics today have some blur to them :( But I think you will enjoy seeing these 3 kiddos no matter what!

Annie went on that center stage all by herself and danced like a pro. No exagerating on this, I am serious that she was the best one in the 3 & 4 year olds by far :)

Knox and Lolli think so!
These balcony pics make me smile! Watch Uncle Pookie in these as well as the 2 adorable redheaded babies sitting with Lolli and Pops.




Lily Kate clapped and YELLED with excitement when she saw Annie perform! It gave us all the snickers.

Annie's ballet class was dressed to represent those from Switzerland -Doesn't she make a hit with the Swiss!




The big girl got to ride back to her house with Lolli and Pops. She gave us the inside view of what happens in a 4 year old's dance class. I will not be surprised if one day she is the teacher of a bunch of little ballerinas.

I took pictures when I could today and this is a good one of our youngest little family.


LK is modeling her new dressup costume from Nicaragua for you :)
She just cracks me up:) How about you?


post signature


For those of you who knew Knox's daddy when he was a baby, this picture should remind you of those days. I am so blessed!

1 comment:

jessica said...

Thank y'all again for making the trip to see it! Tell Pops Lily Kate asked where he was when she got up from her nap! Love y'all!