Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Memorial Day Weekend from a few redheads!

Well, a few of us are still red headed anyhow...
There is hardly a picture I took where he is not smiling!
and he loves to eat and smile at the camera :)
the porch time was heavenly and this little guy LOVED watching all the birds as he ate breakfast this morning :) He is learning to wave and clap = such a cute cute age!
I think we will see a walkin boy by his first birthday this summer :)
bath time at Lolli and Pops is always a happy time and so was a card game (no picture of our Quiddler game)we had the night before. My son finally learned how to spell custard at age 29...and his new baby just might be nicknamed "Custer" after this weekend!
Can you say "he got my red hair"?!!! I need to study this whole genetic thing so I can help explain to these kids about their ancestors :)

Just had to post these adorable pictures of this little boy. He melts my heart!

post signature

No comments: