Monday, October 25, 2010

999 and 10-10-10 and Orange Orange Orange

What a crazy title, you say? Why did I pick it? 3 reasons:
My blog counter showed 999 this week and that means 999 people have viewed this blog over the last 2 years or it has been viewed 999 times.

And this month we all saw 10-10-10 on the calendar and I had A & Lk that weekend that it fell upon so I gave it a 10 for sure!

And the whole month of October has been ORANGE for me (with a touch of blue). I've had some great times this month with my youngest grands and it seems most of my photos are in living color orange. I can't help it that my team's colors happen to emphasize the bright orange color of this month too but I sure do like it! Speaking of my team, it is only fitting for an Auburn fan to express how extremely proud and happy we are to be 8 and 0 and ranked #1 in the BCS this week. There are some big ole smiles about town this week!
And this October season has turned into a beautiful orange display of Autumn colors. I just love to thank God for His creative touches on this time of year.

In honor of our Orange Orange Orange month, I am going to post some of my favorite orange photos taken during October each day this week~Hope you enjoy!

This gigantic bouncey Tiger was at the Pumpkin Patch we visited this past weekend with the kids. And tiny little Annie went up there and came down all by herself. I called her "cotton ball" after that since her body just floated on down the slide with barely a movement as her precious feet hit the ground.

My brave son in law took both my 2 granddaughters up that huge thing next and slid down holding both of them. (look in the middle shadowy part to see them coming down) They all came down in one piece but Jack was waiting at the edge to catch someone just in case. My daughter decided to brave it also and we all shared a big laugh at their daring adventures. A good time was had by all!

The tractor train ride was fun too and Annie particularly loves a fast moving ride. I loved watching her. Lily Kate was happy to sit on our laps and take in the open country scenery. J & J were in the seat in front of us which afforded her to capture some pretty cute photos of us in action.
I think they started Pumpkin Patches MOSTLY for grandparents, don't you?

post signature


ORANGE you going to come back to see what photos I post tomorrow? There will be some orange themed ones for sure!

No comments: