Friday, July 24, 2009

Hairlarious Fun with the girls

"Hair Night" was our first night together with the girls and it proved to be a hairlarious fun time!

It started out kind of typical with the older cousin(12 years) styling the younger one (9 years) first.
Lauren is one creative girl. She came up with putting an empty Dr. Pepper bottle (they had just finished) on top of Sydney's hair to make her look like Sydney Loo Hoo (from The Grinch That Stole Christmas)!

Then it was Sydney's turn to style Lauren. We never named her but it was great fun for the girls to style each other.


Then they went to town on my hair. I think they must have had 20 tiny ponytails all over my head!

I make no apologies for looking like a tired hag with a hairlarious hairdo. I had to transition this day from having the boys to the girls with no break imbetween and fed their dads and cousins lunch too. There was no time for make up and I am sure glad I did not spend any time styling my own hair that day:)


post signature

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Loooove this post!!! The picture of you and the girls is priceless.