Monday, July 13, 2009

Williams guys


Sat night after the baby shower I spent the night at my Daddy's home so I could spend some time with him. He and I went to dinner with some of the family in town.

Tim, my older brother now lives in Daddy's neighborhood and just moved 3 weeks ago into a beautiful new home that he and his beautiful wife, Penny built. (I just love calling her my sister in law now - she and I have been friends a long time but I had nothing to do with their meeting each other-God had everything to do with that!).

Tim loves all the bells and whistles on most anything he does but when I saw their master bath shower, I think he outdid himself on this one. It has 2 shower heads that spray you like a carwash at the same time, heated sauna features, special lighting and a heated towel rack waiting for you just outside the shower. Of course there is a special music system in there too not to mention a tv situated nearby.

Tim and Penny showing us the "Williams Carwash"

My younger brother Ray and his wife, Susan, and my nephew, Chandler pictured here at Tim's house with Daddy


post signature

1 comment:

Regan said...

girlfriend! You weren't kidding about that shower! That's amazing!