Friday, July 24, 2009

Scavenger Hunt

Traditionally, I come up with a scavenger hunt for the grandkids when they are visiting. I did not make it with the older boys this year but I came up with one for the girls to the mall.
They had 17 things to do in the mall ( I won't put ALL the pictures but just some of the highlights from it.) I think they were so glad they were away from their home malls for this:) and did not see any of their friends!

They were to find a person with a hat on. He was the first one we saw upon walking into the mall and he was very cooperative with getting a picture:)

the girls had to rub sample lotion on their legs in Bath and Body Works.

this was their favorite find of the whole hunt=the biggest bra in the store!


They had to pretend to sleep somewhere in the mall and snore outloud
They had to find 3 clean kleenaxes and hold them over their head and walk around that store for 5 minutes waving their kleenax:)
both had to get some make up put on = they liked this one!
This one they had to find a store that would give them a pen with the store name on it and this nice lady at Dillard's found them pencils instead --- she also wanted to go play with us and she got down a manequin for the girls to pose with!
they had to find a picture frame they could both get behind and they did!
I loved this one- they were to find a person with an Auburn shirt on and get the person's autograph on the list as well as say "War Eagle". This cute college guy was the perfect find! On the back of his shirt it said "Top 10 reasons to date an Engineer"! Lauren's daddy graduated from the school of engineering here at Auburn! When I read his shirt and asked him to turn around so I could get that shot with Lauren, she gave me one of those teenage looks that made me laugh outloud in the store!


Last one they had to find a store to let them model in the store front window. One store told them no. This one let them do it!


post signature

1 comment:

Marcia said...

You are the most fun, most energetic, most creative, most patient, most loving, and most selfless grandmother in the whole world. How do you do it....the energy you have. I want some.
love ya